Sunday, November 13, 2005

more food!!! but in the office only.

Sad.... everybody say i fat after my taiwan trip... hai... back to my diet draft again.. but before that, let me again, introduce some taiwanese food before i retire from my food column.. :(

it was thursday afternoon when one of my colleague decided to "ta pao" food for us in the office.. our first reaction was..."ah? like that we cannot go out for lunch lo!!! hai......" but dun care.. lazy wanna walk out cause everybody wasn't feeling well and the haze in taipei was getting worse..

so anyway, we ordered italian food.. real nice.. "it came in a very cute packet", claims my sister.. (she's a hello kitty freak) cannot blame her taste.. haha





















ok, the layout for my blog today is kinda wierd, cannot align it properly.. so u have to scroll up and down to view the picture and my description.. sorry for the inconvinience..

the first picture with the very cheesy look is something like seafood fettucini.. it's as good as it look, and i bet there's a lot of cream in it... yummy!!!

well, i ordered the normal tamato with sausage spag.. the taste is, erm.... basically... tomato.. sour and sweet just nice i would say... cannot argue much... the whole thing with drink is only 50 TWD, meaning around RM5 -6.. cheap leh... (hai, what to do, my per diem so little... )

and the last one, where everybody would just go..:"eeeeewwwwww!!!!" is the noodle.. black one.. i can't really recall the name of this dish, but i believe it's something that gotta do with pepper.. my in-country team lead ordered it... and everybody claims that it's good... but i still cannot accept the color... my first glance at it, i thought i saw it moving on it own.... :"YUCKS!!" haha :P

haha, there you have it.. another nice meal.. and this sums up all the things that i have eaten and taken picture of it... be sure to check my blog from time to time.. new food will be intorduced if i ever got a chance to work in some other countries again.. which, i'm pretty sure tat it will be very soon....!!

CHEERS~~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wei wei wei... hello kitty really cute ma ... dont u all think so?? yes definately!! huh! pink in colour.. nice!! muahah..