Wednesday, November 09, 2005

food!!!!

welcome to the taiwanese version of petaling street. very very similar to what we have in our motherland. but one thing, this street got tons of things to see... if you know what i mean.. anyway, this post is to report to you what i had for dinner last night. since you all know that i am sick here, so there are limited food that i can have during my stay here. and the saddest thing is, i have to fly back this Friday.... there goes my taiwanese weekend...


first dish!!! taiwanese dumpling in soup! there's 2 version, one soup, the other one is the spicy sauced dumpling. since i am coughin, i dun get to try the spicy ones.. but according to my senior:"syiok!!!!" (in a very provokative way) fyi, my senior is a spice freak..

anyway, the soup dumpling itself is not bad, the taste is totally different from what we have in M'sia. FANTASTIC!!


Second dish!!!

This dish is like poisons to foreigners.. they can't even bare the smell.. "Cau Tau Fu" or, in english: smelly beancurd.. but seriously, this is the best fried tau fu i have ever tasted in my entire life.. ok la, theresa (my another senior) told me that the soup one is more smelly.. (thank god i ordered the fried ones) hahahaha.....


Wah, after eating tofu, dumpling and a bowl of rice, my stomac almost ripped my shirt. imagine eating all that with my tie stuck to my neck.. not a good feeling..

Desert time!!

Tau Fu Fa!! different from what we have in M'sia (obviously!!) i didn't get to taste it, but instead, i've order the big glass of pearl milk tea instead. ORGINAL, you know??? haha, and my senior (very 38'ly) showing off his phone's size by placing it beside my glass... what is he trying to proove, i wonder.... the glass is big, or the phone is small..????



A very satisfying trip to the night market street, and a very torturing walk back to my hotel. too full... (haha)

2 comments:

Anah Shariff said...

Makes me wonder whats inside that dumpling...If you know what i mean...

David said...

impressive, I always tend to "accidently" eat the food, then only remember I wanted to take a picture of it. :)