Thursday, November 16, 2006

EP3

ever wonder why people around you can keep on telling you that SAME thing? About your studies, your duties, your lives… and yet we have no idea what is the future. Personally, I can’t imagine myself at the age of 40. maybe I will die before that happened. If yes, thank god. If not….. what will I look like, where will I live? What will I drive? And who will be with me at that time. Call me sissy, but I always think to myself that, if ONE of these days, if I ever going to find myself a girl, I will make her the luckiest girl on earth. (Eh, what can I do? I was 15 at that point ok. And my hometown is not as exciting as you think it is).

Anyway, I’m just glad that our school has started. Friends are all around me and entertainment is plentiful. Skyguy, Han Liang, Chern Wey and a few more of us has formed a study group way back in form 1 and we have decided to continue our effort in a new place. Skyguy’s uncle was an accountant. He’s got this very cool looking office, and he had offered us the meeting room for us to study during the weekends. We get to use the pantry to make our tea. Talk about pampered kids! Haha. Overall, I think it was cool how we spent our weekend together that year. I got hooked up with cassettes and walkman and was plugged in 24X7 like what I do now. It was also that year that I manage to persuade Han Liang to join my music clan. He’s still blaming me until now.

1 comment:

Allan said...

Hiya... nice reading your blog... Do you still remember the small shop under the elavator where we used to make Maggee Mee (cup) for supper/tea... it is still very fresh in my head !!!! and one more important thing you should stress... remember the funny Singapore-an Ah Beng's album?? hehe