Tuesday, November 21, 2006

EP 4

1997 was the golden year for MIRC… things that we all do when we have time. And because of this, we learnt how to multitask, between the heck load of homework and tuition and some spare time to chat. I wasn’t much of a chatter back then, but I surf a lot. All my friends know the command in MIRC to secure your nick, bomb a chat room and also to meet girls. As you all know that my nick is always with a ‘pink’, guys would just pop out from no where and ask me:” A/S/L”… instead of responding to them, stating my age la… my sex la… and my location…. I just told them… I’m a guy. And basically, our conversation would just end there.

Then people discover the wonders of ICQ, where u can keep your contact.. in a local pc. It was immediately after that, we can hear the “oh oh!” sound all over the place. People playing starcraft in cybercafé is kinda annoyed by that sound and thought, “if u want to chat, go home la”

Enough tech talk. Back in school, nothing much new during the first month. Homework and tuition is pilling up by the minute and people always expect that the first class to be the most outstanding and discipline class in the batch. They were right for the “out-standing” part.. we got countless time of “standing-on-desk” incident. It was rather embarrassing, when u think that there’s juniors pointing and laughing at us. Their class is just opposite man…. Wanna find a hole and bury myself.

No comments: