Tuesday, April 18, 2006

................

What is this overwhelming feeling? My hands begin to feel numb. My heart begins to weaken. As I begin to close my eyes to end my day, there you are, in front of me.

What is this overwhelming feeling? I can’t feel the space beside me anymore. Is it you? You are around me, right? I know it’s you, I can feel you.

What is this overwhelming feeling? That feeling that always reminds me of your heartbeat. That feeling that urge me to try to reach out, for a person that I think, who is not replaceable.

What is this overwhelming feeling? I know that there’s something I need to do. Things that will put me nearer to your heart. I dare not own it because I don’t want to break it. I just want to be around it, to protect it, and to hold it, until the day I die.

What is this overwhelming feeling? There’s no jealousy, no lust, no envy, no hatred. It’s the pure and innocent joy that we always put together. It’s our laughter, together, to make our jokes complete.

What is this overwhelming feeling? I can’t breathe. I can’t talk, walk nor sit properly. Jumpy but weak leg has made me wonder if I am guilty of a murder. A murder that take away her life. A murder that has also taken away mine.

What is this overwhelming feeling? I can remember all your touches. All your words, and all your kisses. I can remember everything when I am with you. And for eternity, I hope, to keep all the sweet memories, to keep this overwhelming feeling of LOVE.

I may not be with you now. But I have sent over my heart to you. hold it with care, just like the way I am holding yours.



It’s taking over my mind, soul, and it controls my feelings. Never really felt this way before. Her existence has now taken over what I thought I have total control on. We have long held back our feelings and confession comes after a great deal of courage and flaming desire to own one another.

2 comments:

TheMinx said...

Awww..so darn sweett....:D Can i marry you? Oopss...forgot we're 'married' and now seeking a divorce....kakakakakakakakkkaka
Nice poem :)

pinkeeywave said...

thanks for the online publicity. haha...