Friday, September 30, 2005

Today... I am a different person

i dedicate today's posting to my family and friends.. especially to my parents. if it's not for them, who am i today?

to THAT someone special, i would like to thank you. although you are unable to be here to celebrate right beside me, i thank you. it's because of you i've made this bold leap.. and i wish you all the best in life.. miss you always..

thank you friends for showing support and trust in me. whenever i have doubts in my life, you are the ones who gave me comfidence to move on.

thank you my dear relatives, for giving me shlter and food (sounds like i am broke huh.. no la... it's nothing like that...) thank you for your support also..

last but not least, to my parents, my sister and my grandmother... thank you for the motivation and the understanding during these few months. i will remember this month, as my highlight of my life.. and i will always be there for you when you need me.. (i promise)

CHEERS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah pink.....happy holiday and all the best in ur forecoming....nice crab by the way....

Anah Shariff said...

ME???

LOL glad ure happy with your life finally.

See you around...

Anonymous said...

I'm gald to see that u're happy now. Cheers~~~~ brother!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe... thank me a? haha.. i think u gv me MY THINGs better :P.. no la.. jk.. hehe.. so happy to hear tat passed ur exam "LUCKILY", but i also knew tat u pay effort on it.. ok lah! hehe.. i told u.. ask u to think of me sure pass rite?! har! hehe :P

pinkeeywave said...

yeah lor... i think ah, if i dun think about your statement ah... i should have gotten full marks...

u la!!!!