Monday, September 12, 2005

thank you thank you

this is pink, and you're watching Pink's "Percaya ke Tidak", back by popular demand.. (hehe)


before we start today's program, i would like to thank few of my friends who showed support during this one month. it's been really tough for me, but by knowing that you guys are here next to me, i'm feeling better already. and thanks for the compliments on this blog. it meant a lot to me. cheers mate!!

ok, now, moving to our next session, we look at my latest discovery of wierd albums for wierd souls. haha. strolling around Tower Records KLCC after today, i came across a cd on the "International Rock / Group"....... the cd seen above was found. Amusing enough, i took the picture of the cd. there's only one cd left on this rack... (so tempting...)

to tell you the truth, i am dying to know what kind of songs are in this cd. but as you can see, the album is blardy 80 bucks..

okok, starting a pay pal donation soon. who wanna copy of this can donate to me what ever amount and i will send the ripped mp3 right to your doorstep... (so anyone wanna donate ah?)

3 comments:

pinkeeywave said...

cheh, hang high price.... you beg me i also dunwan to let you listen....

Anonymous said...

hello pink, im cathy. saw ur announcement at the friendster..so i am here ;)
great blog.i had a blogger blog before also..but now never update anymore..visit my blog at http://cathymiaomiao.multiply.com
if u still have no idea who i am..visit my blog la ;) bye take care

pinkeeywave said...

cathy huh.. wah... long time no see.. haha.. man, you got huge photo collection.. haha, maybe i wanna do like yours also.. hope you dun mind me addin your link at my site.. hehe