Sunday, August 07, 2005

quote of the day

7th Aug 2005. a day after my birthday. looking back at what i have done, the only thing i remember about my birthday is that 5 or 6 meals that i had during that day. now.. moving on to our today's topic

QOTD:" no matter what you do, just remember to breathe"

qoute taken from myself during my recent visit to the PC fair yesterday. it was held in KLCC (convention centre). the crowd was huge and all i did in the hall was either pushed or being pushed from the entrance of the hall to the exit of the hall. i didn't even see what's new and what's hot (for both the gadget and the girls off course) and i don't think that i am alone. i see more empty handed visitors than those BIG shoppers.

in the end, we all left the fair. oh, and after that, i bought some pc accessories from a computer shop in KLCC.. reason? because only in that shop that allow me to get near to their cashiers.... WTH

No comments: