Saturday, August 06, 2005

blog reincarnated

hello people..

welcome to my new blog. my friendster blog was blocked and it was unable to launch for many days now.


"time to change, reincarnate yourself!"

slogan quoted from the new nike free shoe series. fyi, the shoes are damn comfortable. got one pair for myself. bright yellow one.. haha my obsession for yellow shoes continues!!

there's time when you know you need to change. i am going through that phase of life now. the old me seems so dull and routined. boring you might say. i am now listening for my possible options, in all areas. including my life. (ok guys, my fashion statement changes every year)

hahha.. today is my birthday. 6th of aug. spending my time alone, in a jam pack shopping centre, in a jam packed city. sad to say, i am beginning to like my life alone. i am free. but this is not the changes that i was talking about. i am about to make a commitment that will change my future and hopefully, everything will turn out right.

REINCARNATION. this word bring a lot of meaning and related topics in terms of religion. but for me, there's only one thing. i dun like the old me. i hate me in fact, for being too flexible, too obidient. it's so hard to satisfy everyone, and i think i had enough.

there are so many time in a day that i wish that i was somebody else. having different lives and meeting different kind of person. talk in different language and think like other people from other culture, religion and country. i know it's not possible, so i guess this will remain my fantasies.

wish me luck, cause on this very day. i will make all the changes happen, and i am preety sure that it will all turn out alright. CHEERS~~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck....