Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What i did last weekend

Well, to start my weekend, my flower sending mission failed miserably. Sad, but true. But hey, the furniture guy cheered me up (finally) by sending my long waited sofa set.


that's my little cousin sister sitting there. The point of me asking her to sit there is to compare how big the sofa is.... (hahahahh)


right, after my busy Saturday morning, cousin sister ask me to go shopping with her.. (my elder cousin sister) joining is my another cousin from Kelantan and her hubby. “Fantastic” is the word, to describe they did the deco in Starhill. The whole place let me feel so cozy.




Nice eh..


This is my cousin brother in law, with his down face, while his wife is shopping for a bag in Gucci. We spent most of our times commenting and comparing the price of a bag there to the price of computer parts.

Went to IKEA again, for the third week in a row, paying the IKEA staff another 400 bucks. (Still cheaper than a Gucci bag)

Dinner time!! Steamboat buffet in Sunway. And the outcome is………..

That’s my grandma. Sitting duck for us, the photographer. Look at the mess!!!!

That sums up yet another weekend. More to come I hope. Back to my quiet self in the office for yet another 5 days. This is Pink, signing off..

p/s: I think by the time i post this, everybody should be preparing for this weekend. Sales!!!!

No comments: